Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Currently

Farley is keeping us together for the month of December & introduced me to the acronym RACK/RAK with this month's Currently:
 
 
 
Listening - Silence & enjoying every brief second of it!

Loving - the Accuweather app on my phone. I'm headed to the beach soon & check the weather about 4 times a day. It's currently 79 degrees where I'm headed in Florida!

Thinking - I'm attending a conference next week. It's two days of intense workshops, collaboration, and a school visit. Can't wait!

Wanting - my students are SOOO completely different than last year & I have tons of updates to my TPT files! Most will be doubling in size very soon!

Needing - oh my goodness, the temperature has dropped big time today & I need the gloves & scarf I left at home.

RAK - what an awesome idea Farley! This fun add-on made me think of what I could do...I have tons of extra Secret Snowflake treats & will drop off some anonymous extras to teachers who look like they are counting the days 'til break!


 
 
Pin It

9 comments :

  1. I love idea of dropping treats in other teachers mailboxes! Especially around now teachers are in need of the break and the kids are getting so much more squirrely!
    Kate
    http://funinecse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you mentioned the kids getting squirrely...that brings perspective to what we're seeing at our school, too!

      Delete
  2. Found you through Farley's linky! Love the idea of the secret snowflake...we call ours secret santa! Your tags are adorable!
    Diane
    schoolhousetreasures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the teachers in my school could use a little boost too.

    Terri Izatt
    KinderKapers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness...yes! I'm secretly hoping someone drops off a latte on my desk!!

      Delete
  4. Your blog is so cute!!! I am your newest follower!!!! I gave teachers random anonymous gifts last year and it was so fun! They had no idea who it was! Have fun on your trip to Florida!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! 18 more days 'til the beach! I just commented on your blogpost - I'm so glad I found your blog!

      Delete
  5. So jealous that you are heading to warm weather! :) I could use a few days on a beach right about now!
    Lisen :)
    Second Grade Smartypants

    ReplyDelete