Sunday, December 2, 2012

Show Us What You Bought Linky, plus Freebies!

Blog Hoppin' is throwing a sweet linky party!
 
 
I this linky after a big sale because I find out about so many fun products I missed. It's okay if I missed out, because now I can use all those TPT credits from my own shopping spree!
 
This cyber sale was all about clipart for me. I'm so happy to have grabbed BOTH Christmas bundles from Ashley Hughes - it took all my willpower to wait for this stitched bundle :)
 
 
Another clipart artist that I'm constantly hitting "refresh" for is
 
 
Check out her store here...I pretty much own all of it now!
Even her avatar is adorable!
 
So much fun & now all I want to do is sit at my computer & create!
However, there's lesson planning to do...
 
This week in Guided Reading, we are exploring The Mitten from Reading A-Z (not the Jan Brett version). I created these cuties in hopes of putting together a bulletin board highlighting my students' work. Since I don't have a classroom, I never get to do BBs. But last week, I noticed a few empty walls just waiting for some catchy holiday work from my reading intervention group!
 
Here's what I'll be using...there's two formats of the response page & three covers (can't decide which one I'm going to use for the BB, any opinions?)
 
 
Click right here to download your own copy!
 
I also uploaded my biggest file yet...let's just say my students benefit from TONS of practice with contractions. They can identify & read them, but writing...we'll keep at it!
 
Collage created with help from my BFF Picasa :)
Please visit my store to check out this mega-file!
I'm heading back to lesson planning.
Don't forget to link back to the party!
Have a super Sunday!

Pin It

2 comments :

  1. Thank you for the mitten freebie. I am going to be reading this with the kids very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mitten freebie. It's perfect for my kiddies.

    ReplyDelete