Monday, January 21, 2013

Fabulous Finds! Linky

I'm linking up with Fluttering Through First Grade for:

Thanks Christy & Tammy!

After my major Christmas shopping adventures, the fabulous finds I'm sharing are of the thrifty variety & for work
(not my closet).
 
Because we are celebrating MLK, Jr. today and not at school, I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row to be ready for the students' return. This morning I went to Target, Walmart, Staples, Sam's Club, and Safeway. Whew!
 
Here's what I found at Target to bring a little sweetness to learning in the upcoming weeks:
 
 
I will use the mini-heart erasers for math manipulatives, as well as the adorable themed dice. I'm not sure what to do with the mini-mailboxes, but I'm thinking it will involve writing Valentine notes.
 
As excited as I am about the red & pink,
here's what I'm super-psyched about!

 
That's a total of SIX more ink cartridges and 400 pages of lamination. Should hold me to Spring Break (ha!)??
 
Now that I'm fueled by Chipolte and this...
 
Pumpkin Spice D.D. on clearance!!
 
I'm off to begin my cleanfest/cookfest. This special event only occurs once every three months...I do an inventory stockup (see above shopping trip), a deep clean, and stock the freezer with ready-to-go healthy meals.
 
Bring it!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl, we want a post on what your clean/shopfest looks like after you've conquered! We are inspired (and completely jealous by your go-getter attitude!).

    Love the Vday finds. So many possibilities!
    Thanks so much for linking up with us Jennifer!

    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same erasers and dice....I'm not sure either!!! Please let me know what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete