Thursday, January 31, 2013

Magical Product Swap!

The Magical Product Swap is back!



Jessica Stanford outdid herself again and matched ALL of us up to swap products. I had the pleasure of swapping with Tamera from My Heart Belongs in First (love the title!).
 
I enjoyed browsing through Tamera's store & finally settled on:
 
Check it out here!
This unit just happened to be coming up with our first graders & I knew they would get a kick out of the bug theme.
 
Included in the set are 64 number sentences with missing addends. The cards are easy to read and feature the cute bugs! We had already problem-solved for the missing addend in the whole group setting and then used these cards for extra practice in the small group. It was nice to have the 64 cards, because we were able to work on several together and then still have plenty to work on independently or with partners.
 
This engaging pack came with matching bug manipulatives to print out:
 
Very easy to prepare!
 
I also brought out my bug manipulatives - they worked perfectly with this activity!
 
 
The activity may also be extended with the coordinating sorting mats - this would be great for a math work station!
 
 
The sorting mats print out on 2 pages, so you have the option of using them separately (2-5, 6-9) or together. It also made it very easy to separate into two centers to be used at the same time.
 
I really enjoyed using the activity. As a special educator, I appreciated the clean graphics and fonts. This is a visually appealing activity, while not distracting from learning.
SUCCESS!!
 
Please follow the link to hear about other product reviews, including Tamera's review of mine!
 
Pin It

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for the shout out! I loved the product I received in the swap!
    :)
    Tamera

    ReplyDelete