Sunday, January 13, 2013

Write It Right: Decade Numbers

I'm so excited to be participating in the 3rd Magical Product Swap!
 
My blog buddy & I are actually going to be posting about each others' products in a future post, but in the meantime check out these talented bloggers! It gives you a closer look at some amazing products and hear read firsthand how they worked with students.
 
I'm paired up with Tamera from My Heart Belongs In First. Her products are terrific & CC-aligned, so it's easy to find EXACTLY what you need for your lessons. Stay tuned for our product swap!
 
She will be reviewing my Representing Numbers...activity pack which (thankfully) I had JUST updated. This year, my students worked on place value before winter break, but the graphics are also a fun way to celebrate Valentine's Day (which is when we taught it last year!).
 
 
 
If you've already purchased this unit (thank you!), please redownload it because I added six more pages including three activity pages, as well as a few extra formats for the decade numbers and math mats!
 
One of the added visuals was an individual student reference page for writing decade numbers in word form. I made two and couldn't decide which one I liked better, so here's the other version of it (with different font/formatting):
 
 
I hope you can use it with your students!
 
Have a super Sunday
& please stop back for the Magical Product Swap!
 
Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment