It's all about makeovers here!
Earlier this week, I shared that I was joining other teacher-bloggers for the #TPTSellerChallenge. Yesterday was our official 2nd day of summer and I'm so pleased to report the makeover spread to cleaning my home office!
Here's a look:
A little bit of background on my house...we live in the city where space is at a premium! Our previous house was a colonial in the midwest...we literally left half our furniture there because it wouldn't fit!
We definitely have a "minimalist" decor going on :)
I'm also working on finishing up my Phonics Bundle!
Here's the latest update:
This packet grew from 36 pages to 86!
It's available individually here and also added to
As I add to the bundle, the price slowly increases. It is now $58.00 and will reach its full price on or before July 31st!
Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful weekend :)



I LOVE YOUR HOUSE! Isn't it freeing to get rid of stuff? I love the brick and your floors. Gorgeous! I am still in school for another WEEK but I cannot WAIT to clean and organize and hoe out stuff! YAY!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your summer! Every single minute! :)
Carolyn
Your home is beautiful. I need to do some spring cleaning too.
ReplyDelete✿April✿
✿Grade School Giggles✿
Your home is gorgeous. I need to check out the TPT Seller Challenge. I have been reading everyone's post about it. I hope you have a great weekend.
ReplyDelete~Bagby~
Get Your Science on in Room 701
Wow, your house is beautiful! I love the hardwood floors and the brick wall going up the stairs. Good luck finishing your packet. Have a good weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your house too! I love how neat and clean it is! It is so hard to keep our small house with 2 boys and a Great Dane neat and tidy!
ReplyDelete-Lisa
Mrs. Spangler in the Middle