Friday, June 5, 2015

5 for Yummy Friday!

Happy Friday!

This is my LAST Friday before summer break starts!

I'm linking up with Kacey to share about our final days:


I don't think I have five pictures to show this week because behavior has been off the chain lately & no one wants to see that! 

Here's a few fun things I am excited about:


This is INCREDIBLE! 



Karol did an amazing job - wait until you see ALL the wonderful summer recipes! 

I'm a non-cook, especially in summer, so my recipe contribution is completely no-fail and simple:


Today is "Fun in the Sun" Day at school. 

We will have water balloons, bouncy house, cookout, and more fun outdoors today. My students will participate and have so much fun, but big changes in routines sometimes bring...

#prayerswelcome

This was my go-to this morning:


Sheila Jane - I need to send you a plane ticket to come visit in Baltimore!

Have a super Friday & weekend!


4 comments:

  1. What a FABULOUS post! Thank you for sharing the recipe packet. That looks awesome! Oh, and I would personally have loved to see some of your kids' behavior pictures because I would have felt so much better about my life... 3 more weeks...
    Happy Weekend!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!
      Hang in there these last few weeks!
      Jen

      Delete
  2. I was so glad to be part of the fabulous recipe book! It looks a fabulous resources and I was just super glad to be able to get my recipe jazzed up and sent in on time!! Have a lovely summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm floored all these amazing recipes - such a great resource. I'll have to check your recipe out! Thanks again, Jen

      Delete