I'm excited to be linking up with two new-to-me teacher bloggers!
I first discovered both of them on IG (my fave social media) and now they've joined forces - great for ALL of us :)
Today's Tell All Tuesday is 2 Truths and a Lie.
Which fact do you think I totally made up?
No points if you search my archives!
Fact 1: I love technology! I'm quietly developing an app to help my students track their progress. Like my "grit trackers," but on the iPad! Maybe this summer...
Fact 2: I taught piano before special education. I loved everything about it...I always worked with about 25 students weekly, ran summer camps, and coordinated recitals. ♥ However, there came a time when I had to start thinking more seriously about my financial future and I had always wanted to work in a high poverty area. I did try to pursue grants to teach piano in Baltimore City, but ended up securing my current position in a city public school (and I'm so glad I did!).
Fact 3: I'm scared of heights. It's not exactly a fear, but I feel like I'm going to black out when I don't have a secure footing semi-close below me. I don't even like to watch people climb ladders or anything else high. If we were having our roof repaired, I would have to make myself scarce.
Okay, which two are facts and which one is a fib?
I have to log off now because this happened today:
It was our end-of-year roller skating party!
We were completely worn out!
What time is acceptable to go to sleep? 6:45 pm?
Thanks for reading! Jen
I think the lie is the one about the fear of heights.
ReplyDeletePatty
Second In Line
6:45pm is a totally acceptable bed time! Ha! I'm going to say that #2 is the lie.
ReplyDeleteAndrea
Always Kindergarten
I'm guessing number 2! Can't wait to see that awesome iPad app you are creating!
ReplyDeleteI say that 3 is your lie!
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing the fib is # 2. You were pretty sneaky with your facts. Can't wait to find out if I'm right.
ReplyDelete~Laura
Luv My Kinders
You are so sweet! I am so excited that you linked up with us, so fun! I am going to guess that number 2 is the fib. Thanks again for joining us! :)
ReplyDeleteHi! I am going to guess #2? Can't wait to hear!
ReplyDeleteSarah
Mrs B's First Grade