Friday, June 12, 2015

Five for Friday!

Happy FIRST day of summer break!

I'm linking up with Kacey for 


Yesterday was our big Ascension Ceremony where my little friends "ascended" to second grade. It was such a sweet program with all the firsties dressed up with bow ties and taffeta. Adorable! 




I packed up my room, drove home on the warmest day of the year so far, and took an impromptu nap as soon as I got home. 
I woke up and saw this on a text from a sweet parent:



Sadly, this week I had to say goodbye to my supervisor, mentor, and friend. She is moving on in a direction that is good for her wonderful family and we will hopefully be able to keep in touch. I'm forever grateful for my five years with her - she taught me everything I know about Special Education and literally created my dream position. Thank you Mrs. D ♥


Thank you to everyone who left a comment on my last post 


NO ONE guessed the lie! 
It's Number 1 - I use technology, but it is not my friend...I hope to get much better with it this summer, but I can't imagine ever creating an app!

Thank you to everyone who made a guess :)

Have a fantastic Friday! Jen 


No comments:

Post a Comment