The toughest part was separating what was School, Personal, and then Fun...because it's really all fun to me! I obviously blur the lines between school & personal ;)
School - We just wrapped up our second year teaching Eureka Math (Engage NY). I have made a TON of materials for both 1st grade and Kindergarten (intervention-style). For my own sanity, I need to sort through, keyword files, and generally organize it all so I can have it ready for next year.
I just received our phonics scope & sequence for the new ELA curriculum we will be incorporating: Core Knowledge. Thank goodness it looks awesome & similar to how I like to teach it.
I set a deadline of July 31st to complete my
HUMONGOUS Phonics Bundle:
Please click here to download the preview,
including this freebie scope & sequence:
I can't wait until all the revisions are uploaded, printed, laminated, and ready for Back to School ♥
My Personal & Fun included long morning runs with awesome playlists (mine are literally 2010 still!). I run an indoor track that I'm slightly obsessed with - I run early and have the whole place to myself! I also live in a neighborhood with a waterfront promenade that is breathtaking for early runs.
I forgot to add that I'd like to try out more recipes from Well Fed 1 and 2, plus the new(er) Whole 30 book. I tend to "assemble" my whole foods, rather than cook, so we'll see how this goes!
If my own cooking doesn't go well, I always have several restaurants on my bucket list to try out!
#TPTVEGAS15 - no explanation necessary.
I'm SO excited!
What's on your summer list? Link up & share!
Thanks for reading :) Jen
My school and fun tend to be a blurry line too! Happy Summer!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for linking up! I would love to go running with you - I'm all about waterfront views and music from 2010! See you in Vegas!
ReplyDeleteWhen you love what you do, it tends to be fun! :) Have fun in Vegas!
ReplyDeleteTonya
Storybook Endings in Second
So excited about Vegas too! Hope to see you there! :)
ReplyDelete-Lisa
Mrs. Spangler in the Middle