You can also get all the details at any of these fabulous blogger's sites! I'm writing this on the road...so I'll have to share more about it when we get back. I can't wait to learn more :)
I started filling out my stats:
Oh yikes, sorry about that glare! I'm writing this in a dark hotel room with Mr. still sleeping.
Upon reflection of the stats above, it's interesting that there's no social media that really jumps out. I can't wait to see the ending stats after the four-week challenge.
Week One: Makeover Madness!
The first week is all about making-over older products. Love this...since that was already on my summer to-do list! The past several weeks, I've been busy sprucing up my phonics packets, plus filling in the gaps where I hadn't. created a packet for a specific skill...yet.
The packets are not only getting fancy face lifts with fonts and graphics...
OLD! 42 pages
I'm also add 40+ pages to most packets! The phonics collections are available individually or in one growing bundle...at it's lowest price ever. The price will increase this Friday as new packets are added.
Thanks for reading! Please follow the links to join in the challenge!


Wow, the makeover looks like a complete success. More pages as well as the cover! I love it.
ReplyDeleteSheri :)
Oh my goodness!! What a difference :) Great job!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a model makeover! Your cover looks great!
ReplyDelete-Lisa
I really love that you almost doubled the size of your product, what an awesome value for the folks who have already bought it, a totally new and expanded product. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteWhat amazing makeovers!! It's awesome when we have time to fix things that we want to update!
ReplyDeleteMrs. 3rd Grade
Love the makeover girl!
ReplyDeleteWow, looks awesome!! Just about doubled in size! You go, girl!
ReplyDeleteWOW you added a lot more content! Amazing!
ReplyDeleteAmber
PeppyZestyTeacherista